August 23, 2007

I think I'm quite ready for another adventure!

I know I have been quiet these past few days, with the exception of a post with a quote or something small in it. I've been spending that time reflecting and praying over many things, for there is just so much that I have to mentally process these days.

But I am feeling ready for another adventure. I am off for the weekend with my family to Maine. We are spending the weekend at The Grey Havens, where my cousin will be getting married on Saturday. I am in her wedding; I have been feverishly practicing my flute this entire week in the hopes to have the music (and my sore lips - I haven't kept up with playing!) ready in time, and it's been coming along nicely. We are flying up there this evening and driving home on Sunday. But it will be nice and relaxing to spend a weekend by the sea.

And yes, the Lord of the Rings fan in me is rather excited at the thought of sailing to the Grey Havens for the weekend.

No comments: