July 13, 2007

On the Eve of My Brother's Wedding...

Hey Cas,

Man, time flies doesn't it? It seems that not too long ago that we were carpooling to school and taking advantage of you in the car!! He he...good times. I know that the time we seem to spend together is always in the "pass-bye" but I want you to know that it's always good time. I know things will be changing soon and the time we see each other may be days apart. It's hard for me and I'm sure it may be difficult for you...the way things are now is all I know. But if you ever need anything, I'll do my best to do whatever I can. You know where I'm going to live so you could always stop by occasionally!! :) I hope you have a great experience in Morocco (you just showed me your vaccum packed set of clothes). I'm not sure how things are there so make sure you're careful. I'll be prayin' for ya. I hope God uses you in ways that you don't expect and remember that it is through Christ where you get your strength. I'll be seein' you soon and then we are gonna have a party the 14th!! I love you.

Jeremy

***

That's the letter my little brother put into my journal that I took with me to Morocco. It seemed appropriate that I should put it up. He's getting married tomorrow.

I've always been proud of him. I love him so much. The change we are about to face will be hard (I'm certainly not the only one crying this evening), but it also will be good.

No comments: